Your Visit to the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor
- Patients who have provided a cell phone number will receive a text 2 days prior to their appointment to confirm.
- The text will provide the appropriate phone number for the patient to call from the parking lot upon arrival for their appointment.
- 3 Hours prior to the appointment the patient will receive a check-in text.
- The check-in text will contain a link for updates and to fill out paperwork and signatures. Please complete paperwork prior to arrival as it will result in a shorter visit time.
- Once you have arrived in the parking area, please click the green button stating, “I have arrived” and the office will contact you.
- Please contact (610) 415-1100 with questions or concerns.
- If you do not hear from the office within 5 minutes from clicking the green button, please call the office appointment line below:
Phoenixville (610) 415-9115
Bryn Mawr (610) 520-1672
Pottstown (610) 326-3623
** Please remember to wear your mask
We know that there may be times when an appointment must be canceled due to unforeseen issues. If this happens, please contact our office ASAP so that we can offer that appointment to another patient.
Please bring the following information with you:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Current Insurance Card and any Referral Forms
- Photo ID
- Co-payment – for your convenience we accept all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Cash, Personal Check and Debit Cards.
- Current list of medications and dosages
- Copies of all x-rays, test results and operation reports – if ordered by another physician
Insurance Plan Information
We participate with the following insurance providers, however please familiarize yourself with your specific coverage to understand your payment obligations and required referral forms.
- Aetna – PPO, POS, HMO, Aetna Leap and SRC EXCEPT for Aetna Better Health – Medicaid or CHIP, Aetna Valley Preferred Silver
- Amerihealth Insurance Administrators EXCEPT Amerihealth Caritas
- Beech Street PPO
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Cigna Health Springs/Bravo Health
- Blue Shield EXCEPT Care First HMO and Care Connect
- Blue Shield Freedom Blue PFFS
- Cigna/Great West/Alta
- Coventry Health Plan
- First Health
- Health America/Health Assurance, Valley Preferred Health America Med Advan.
- Health Partners
- Humana & Humana Gold Plus
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone East, Keystone 65 Focus, Keystone VIP, Amerihealth, Einstein & Mainline Health, Jeff Plus, Independence, Administrators, AmeriHealth HMO)
- Keystone First/Mercy
- Keystone VIP
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Multiplan PPO & PHCS (Private Health Care Systems)
- My Direct Blue Lehigh Valley EPO and My Direct Blue EPO
- Noble Health Alliance
- One Net
- Today’s Options Medicare Advantage Plan (Universal American Corporation)
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare (Tricare North, Region, Prime)
- United Healthcare (Includes EPO Plans) – EXCEPT United Healthcare Community Plan, United Healthcare Oxford HMO, United Healthcare Healthy Plus Plan
- United Healthcare Medicare Plans
- UPMC EXCEPT UPMC for you