After you’ve scheduled an appointment with one of our providers, you will receive a reminder phone call – 2 days prior to your visit. We request that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure that you have ample time to complete all necessary forms. For your convenience these forms are also available for download here.
When you arrive our receptionist will verify your appointment, review your current insurance information, and collect your co-pay and referral forms.
Please allow up to one hour for your scheduled appointment. Our physicians and specialists will perform a physical examination along with asking many questions to ensure that they have thorough understanding of your health. It is always helpful as a patient or caregiver to come prepared with a list of questions and/or symptoms to review with your physician.
We know that there may be times when an appointment must be canceled due to unforeseen issues. If this happens, please contact our office ASAP so that we can offer that appointment to another patient.
Please bring the following information with you:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Current Insurance Card and any Referral Forms
- Photo ID
- Co-payment – for your convenience we accept all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Cash, Personal Check and Debit Cards.
- Current list of medications and dosages
- Copies of all x-rays, test results and operation reports – if ordered by another physician
Insurance Plan Information
We participate with the following insurance providers, however please familiarize yourself with your specific coverage to understand your payment obligations and required referral forms.
- Aetna – PPO, POS, HMO, Aetna Leap and SRC EXCEPT for Aetna Better Health – Medicaid or CHIP, Aetna Valley Preferred Silver
- Amerihealth Insurance Administrators EXCEPT Amerihealth Caritas
- Beech Street PPO
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Cigna Health Springs/Bravo Health
- Blue Shield EXCEPT Care First HMO and Care Connect
- Blue Shield Freedom Blue PFFS
- Cigna/Great West/Alta
- Coventry Health Plan
- First Health
- Health America/Health Assurance, Valley Preferred Health America Med Advan.
- Health Partners
- Humana & Humana Gold Plus
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone East, Keystone 65 Focus, Keystone VIP, Amerihealth, Einstein & Mainline Health, Jeff Plus, Independence, Administrators, AmeriHealth HMO)
- Keystone First/Mercy
- Keystone VIP
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Multiplan PPO & PHCS (Private Health Care Systems)
- My Direct Blue Lehigh Valley EPO and My Direct Blue EPO
- Noble Health Alliance
- One Net
- Today’s Options Medicare Advantage Plan (Universal American Corporation)
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare (Tricare North, Region, Prime)
- United Healthcare (Includes EPO Plans) – EXCEPT United Healthcare Community Plan, United Healthcare Oxford HMO, United Healthcare Healthy Plus Plan
- United Healthcare Medicare Plans
- UPMC EXCEPT UPMC for you