Physician Assistants are nationally certified and state-licensed medical professionals who work closely with our physicians to deliver exceptional care. At ENT & Allergy Specialists, our Physician Assistants have specialized training in ear, nose and throat conditions, and provide care that includes examining, diagnosing and treating patients, prescribing medications, ordering tests and more.
Nicole Podjed, PA-C
"As a Physician Assistant, I embrace the team approach to healthcare by working closely with our physicians and providers to ensure high quality, compassionate care to our patients. I believe patient education is an important part of each encounter so that patients can be an active participant in their healthcare and together we can develop a personalized treatment plan"
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Specialized expertise in Otolaryngology
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
- Member - American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member - Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
Education and Training
- DeSales University - MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Elizabethtown College - BS in Allied Health/Biology
Holly Baker, PA
Rachel Fulmer, PA