Nurse Practitioners are registered nurses (RN) with advanced training in diagnosing and treating illness. The Nurse Practitioners on the ENT & Allergy Specialists team care for patients with ear, nose and throat conditions, with a focus on prevention, wellness, and education.
Rachael Rowley McQuillan, CRNP
"I truly enjoy my work as a Nurse Practitioner and feel grateful to have the opportunity to work with patients towards wellness and optimum health. I believe that positive patient outcomes stem from patient education, compassion, and personalized treatment plans - including smoking cessation."
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Specialized expertise in Otolaryngology, and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member - Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Nurses
- Member - Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Member - International Honor Society for Nurses
Education and Training
- Boston College - MS, CRNP
- Fairfield University - BSN