Paul B. Swanson, M.D.
“My goal, with each and every patient I see, is to combine my expertise in ENT and Allergy medicine with my surgical skills to give my patients the very best care possible in a compassionate manner. In this way, I can help people feel better, breathe better, and enjoy a higher quality of life.”
Practice Specialty Areas
- Comprehensive Otolaryngology
- Adult and Pediatric Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy
- Sinusitis including Balloon Sinuplasty
- Allergy including Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified – Pediatric and Adult Otolaryngology
- U.S. Air Force Physician – Served in Texas, South Korea and England
Education and Training
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania
- Residency, Otolaryngology – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Appointments, Affiliations, and Accomplishments
- Ranked #3 Nationally by US News and World Reports
- Honored as “Top Doc” by Philadelphia Magazine, US News and World Reports & Main Line Today Magazine, continuously since 2013.
- Author – Numerous medical publications
- Lecturer – American Academy of Otolaryngology and multiple area hospitals
- Featured ENT Expert – Newspapers and television
- Board Member – Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology
- Chairman, Credentials Committee – Phoenixville Hospital – Tower Health
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Swanson at Bryn Mawr, Phoenixville or Pottstown
Blog posts by Paul Swanson, MD.